Package Manager Bulk & Valves
Profile Package Manager Bulk & Valves
As a Package Manager you have the overall responsibility for the completion (quality, schedule, cost and documentation) of the packages assigned to you. Basically you are the “Project Manager of the package” as well as the Package Buyer for critical packages. You will need to manage the assigned package from review of engineering documents up to the hand- over to the construction team and, if needed, to assist/ participate in construction/ integration, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
In the case of this role the Package Manager is responsible for all Bulk and Valves. You are part of the core team which will handle a proposal, a FEED or an EPC contract. Your experience and expertise in Bulk and Valves is required for most key packages.
Furthermore you will:
- Liaise with the Package Engineer (who is responsible for all technical aspects of the package);
- Act as the primary focal point for the Vendor on all matters related to the Package;
- Liaise with the Group Corporate Supply Advisor (CPSA) in regards to the Bidder list, benchmarking and problems faced with vendors. You will approve the Package Bidder list, Commercial Bid Evaluation, Recommendation to Purchase and Purchase Requisition;
- Participate in the RFQ preparation, bid- and vendor qualification;
- Define the negotiation strategy with the Buyer, Project Manager and Supply Chain Department Manager;
- You will manage the execution of the PO technically and commercially and you make sure the PO execution is in line with the project schedule;
- Ensure the Vendor Documents are received , reviewed and approved on time in the eCDR;
- Receive, control and close the TQs, NCRs, SVRs in liaison with Engineering and PM;
- Manage the inspection, the delivery and receipt of the package at site with the help of the Inspection, Expediting and Logistic teams & Site Material Controller.
Requirements Package Manager Bulk & Valves
We are looking for applicants with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering and minimum of 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, or similar business in a technical and/or commercial position, preferably in the role as a Package Manager or Engineer.
Furthermore you are or you have:
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Great Time Management skills;
- Leadership skills and proactive behavior;
- Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes;
- Willingness to travel;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally).