Profile HR Advisor
We currently seek a HR Advisor for one of our clients.
- Responsible to build strong relationships and provides trusted advice to management and employees on a full range of HR topics.
- Responsible for a variety of HR Projects either in a project leader or project team member role.
- Responsible to prepare payroll mutation and ensure correct handling of the monthly payroll as well as updating employee benefit systems as a result of these mutation.
- Responsible for successful recruitment of both technical and support roles.
- Responsible to coordinate and provide input for the annual salary survey.
- Responsible to support the annual Performance Management process and organize workshops for personnel on Performance Management topics.
- Responsible to provide the head office and management with various (monthly) reports.
- Responsible to deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues.
- Responsible to develop manpower plans, budgets, and training plans.
- Responsible to support, maintain and improve HR policies and systems.
Requirements HR Advisor
- BSc degree in preferably HR studies.
Minimum Work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Advisor in preferably the Oil and Gas environment.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.\
- Knowledge of local employment regulations, social security and tax regulations, local laws.
- Team player, accurate, self-starter, and able to deal with change.
- Ability to work to agreed plan and able to prioritize own tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Do you meet the requirements and you are available for your next project, please send us an updated copy of your CV. We look forward to receiving your application.